Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Day in the Life of a brewer 2

Went and saw the Lego Batman movie with Isabelle, Emma, Patrick, and Will.  We all loved it!  Stopped at Cold Stone before picking up Ella and heading home.  I'm not going to lie, during much of the movie all I was thinking about was getting my beer kit from Northern Brewer and getting started. When the movie was done I checked my email and saw it was delivered!!

Go home and took some photos before inventorying the box. Everything was there.  Put the yeast in the fridge until tomorrow morning.  I think the plan will be to smack the yeast, take the Selby's home, get Isabelle at noon from a play date and rock this thing.  Now that it's actually here, I'm freaking out a bit.  This cost me $50 and I don't want to screw it up.  So I'm basically going to read, and re-read, and watch about 10 videos, and re-read the instructions again.  :o)

I'M FINALLY HERE!!!!  WOO HOO!!







No comments:

Post a Comment